Building and evolving brands through brand strategy and creative development. Whether you need a logo, slogan, colour scheme or copy style we will establish and effectively position your brand.
We create eye-catching designs that convey your message in the strongest way. Whatever your requirements – from brochure design, promotional campaigns to POS display – we deliver exciting and effective design solutions.
We create wonderful websites and understand the importance of usability and functionality. Whether it’s design for websites, HTML email, mobile or social media – you can be certain that it will be a powerful, intelligent design solution.
We love the power of digital. If you need help with increasing your online visibility and engagement or if you want to generate leads and grow sales we can help. We also offer analytics & SEO services.
Why Gabrielle Creative?
Gaby has worked in the creative industry for over 25 years. Throughout her career she has worked for some truly brilliant design agencies, both large and small, gaining valuable experience and knowledge.
Meeting talented creative types and enjoying client facing roles she decided to set up Gabrielle Creative.
16 years ago Gaby began helping clients grow and develop their brands, enjoying bringing her big agency knowledge in a personal one-to-one style.
Over the years Gaby and her team have worked with some great clients, including small and growing businesses, through to large well-established brands.
To say hello, find out more, and learn how we can help you, get in touch.
Our latest projects
See what our clients are saying
- Donna Gosling, Director, Kestia LtdGaby listened carefully to our brief, interpreted sensitively, capturing the essence of us and our company. She made the whole process of developing our company brand, appear effortless and produced exactly what we envisaged for our company. Gaby communicates clearly and produces exceptionally high quality work, quickly, efficiently and with extreme professionalism. It has been a complete joy to work with her and we will continue to do so on any future projects.
- Tracy Fortescue, Business Development Manager, Community360I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work in the creation of our new brand and the design and build of our new website. It looks amazing and I know it wasn’t an easy project due to the complexity of our organisation. You went beyond the call of duty with helping us get to the website launch on time. It has been a pleasure working with you. You are a truly professional team.
- Tammy Falloon, St Bridget Garden CentreGaby is a breath of fresh air. From understanding the brief to delivering results everything is managed professionally, timely and the results look great.
- Paul Rowe, MD, Rowe IT LtdWe engaged Gaby and her colleagues to refresh our branding and develop a new, responsive website against a tight time scale. All the way through the project the team were great to work with, taking time to understand our needs. The result was a professional new identity and clean website which works seamlessly across smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
- Trina Scott-Priestley, SwishforitGaby is in a class of her own. She has an innate ability to understand your business and what you are looking for to produce perfect results. The branding for my new start up business was exactly what I had visualised in my head and I wasn’t sure I even knew this when I discussed the requirements with Gaby! She understood clearly the business plans, customers and dreams and to make the process even better she is incredibly helpful and a lovely person to work with.
- Laura Turner, Headteacher, Barnard Castle SchoolI asked Gaby if she could help us create a brand for our PTA. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Full of ideas and creativity, she helped to take the pressure off our branded events. A top quality service