Building and evolving brands through brand strategy and creative development. Whether you need a logo, slogan, colour scheme or copy style we will establish and effectively position your brand.
We create eye-catching designs that convey your message in the strongest way. Whatever your requirements – from brochure design, promotional campaigns to POS display – we deliver exciting and effective design solutions.
We create wonderful websites and understand the importance of usability and functionality. Whether it’s design for websites, HTML email, mobile or social media – you can be certain that it will be a powerful, intelligent design solution.
We love the power of digital. If you need help with increasing your online visibility and engagement or if you want to generate leads and grow sales we can help. We also offer analytics & SEO services.
Why Gabrielle Creative?
Gaby has worked in the creative industry for over 25 years. Throughout her career she has worked for some truly brilliant design agencies, both large and small, gaining valuable experience and knowledge.
Meeting talented creative types and enjoying client facing roles she decided to set up Gabrielle Creative.
16 years ago Gaby began helping clients grow and develop their brands, enjoying bringing her big agency knowledge in a personal one-to-one style.
Over the years Gaby and her team have worked with some great clients, including small and growing businesses, through to large well-established brands.
To say hello, find out more, and learn how we can help you, get in touch.
Our latest projects
See what our clients are saying
- Ali Durban, Orchard SpaWithin 10 minutes of meeting Gaby, I knew that she completely understood the vision I had for my new venture. Her incredible attention to detail to the branding meant she was able to capture the real essence of my business in my logo alone! Gaby's vast experience & talent in design was clear from the outset; she has a real natural creative flare. Gaby presented me with different ideas during the design phase to help me visualise how I wanted the final branding to look. The logo evolved quickly as Gaby guided me effortlessly through the decision making process. Such a pleasurable experience watching everything come to life - Gaby made it look so easy!
- Tracy Fortescue, Business Development Manager, Community360I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work in the creation of our new brand and the design and build of our new website. It looks amazing and I know it wasn’t an easy project due to the complexity of our organisation. You went beyond the call of duty with helping us get to the website launch on time. It has been a pleasure working with you. You are a truly professional team.
- Lee Johnston, Director, SubzeroGabrielle Creative has been excellent working with us, setting up and helping design the website. Gaby is always on hand to talk things through and I believe she offers a very personal and professional service, we are not going anywhere else!! Thanks Gaby.
- Paul Rowe, MD, Rowe IT LtdWe engaged Gaby and her colleagues to refresh our branding and develop a new, responsive website against a tight time scale. All the way through the project the team were great to work with, taking time to understand our needs. The result was a professional new identity and clean website which works seamlessly across smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
- Tammy Falloon, St Bridget Garden CentreGaby is a breath of fresh air. From understanding the brief to delivering results everything is managed professionally, timely and the results look great.
- Aron Newton, Commercial Director, PFE Express LtdWe engaged Gaby and Hannah to develop our website including updating the look, feel and functionality of the website. The team were clear on the timelines and all deadlines were met with the site being launched on time as planned. The team communicated clearly, listened to us and at the same time pushed us to think differently. The outcome is is a website that we are delighted with.